Ensuring that the interior of your home is kept dry and undamaged is the number one job of your home’s roof. It is especially important to be confident that your roof will be able to withstand against Florida’s storm seasons, with hurricane, tornado, and varying debris protection.
Here is some information about Re-Roofing:
Signs to replace your roof
Signs that indicate a roof will need replacement soon are:
- Water leaks in your home
- Shingle edges curling
- Loss of roofing granules
- Brittle or cracked shingles
- Missing shingles
First step is to determine what shape your roof is in with an inspection by a qualified roofing expert. They can let you know if you need emergency work, repairs or a complete re-roofing.
Beginning the process of re-roofing your home, a roofing expert will assess your current roof and start a plan for design, construction, and end-result aesthetics. Being able to see samples of the variety of shingles and roofing tiles is helpful.
After making all of your custom selections, professionals will cover your shrubbery and the surrounding of your home to keep any debris from your old roof off of your property. Then roofers will begin to remove the old roof from the house and later dispose of it.
With the perfect design and concept in mind, your roof will come together quickly. Owens Corning and GAF Timberline materials keep you covered with many products under warranties and impressive ratings to combat in climate weather. Make sure you visit a showroom to pick out the best materials for your projection and get recommendations from seasoned sales team.
Ideas to Reduce Costs
- Do your homework by understanding the size and complexity of your roof and know the exact materials that you want to have installed before talking to contractors so you can compare apples to apples. This will keep estimates consistent and allow for competitive pricing.
- Check references before hiring someone. The internet is full of resources. Look at BBB, Angie’s List, Facebook, Review Sites, Google, etc. Check with your local building department to confirm the roofer is properly licensed and insured.
- Timing is everything. Check to see when the roofing company is slower so they will work with you on pricing.
- Check with your Homeowners insurance to see if they will cover the cost.
- Compare the warranties to get the best deal.
If you notice any roof problems, No. 1 Home Roofing is ready to evaluate your roof and help you to determine whether it can be repaired and to install a new roof.
No. 1 Home Roofing is a family owned and operated roofing company conveniently located on US Highway 19 in Palm Harbor, Florida. We are dedicated to providing top quality workmanship and materials to ensure that your new roof is done right. We specialize in shingle, tile, and flat roof installation, repairs, and maintenance. Contact us for an appointment and/or estimate at 727-781-7663.