In Florida, harsh weather, quick storms, high winds, lightning and fallen debris are common place. These conditions can create an emergency situation quickly with your roof.
Here is some information that will help you in this case:
If you find yourself in an emergency situation with your roof, consider these recommendations:
- INTERIOR – Cover your interior to prevent any damage from potential leaks inside.
- INSPECT – Look around your roof from the ground to see if you can tell the possible damage. Check out missing shingles, metal trim, flashing, missing bricks, cracked vents, chimney issues, etc.
- STAY OFF THE ROOF – don’t’ go on the roof yourself. It is too dangerous and needs to be done by a professional.
Professional Roof Expert
You need fast, service from a professional roof expert to assess the damage and start the repairs necessary to protect your investment of your home and the safety of you, your family and your pets.
Possible Roof Problems
A professional roof expert can give you an accurate report on these possible problems that may have occurred to your home:
- Broken or Missing Shingles
- Cracked Flashing
- Metal Trim Damage
- Cracked Vent Booting
- Leaking or Broken Skylights
- Clogged Gutters
- Cracked Chimney
- Attic Leaking / Damage
- Ceiling Leaking / Damage
- Interior Mold and Mildew Issues
- Fire Hazard from Water Damage
- Structural Integrity Compromised
After Storm Roof Repair
A roof is your home’s first line of defense from the outside elements. It is also the most susceptible to damage. It is important to keep up with repairs, especially after a severe storm. Storm, wind or hail damage can cause roof leaks, which can lead to mold or costly water damage repair problems down the line.
In the event of a storm, wind or hail damage, contact a professional roof expert immediately to protect you, your home, family and pets.
No. 1 Home Roofing is a family owned and operated roofing company conveniently located on US Highway 19 in Palm Harbor, Florida. We are dedicated to providing top quality workmanship and materials to ensure that your new roof is done right. We specialize in shingle, tile, and flat roof installation, repairs, and maintenance. Contact us for an appointment and/or estimate at 727-781-7663.